Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you conscientious about your work and the end result? We are looking for a motivated Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance in vacant and occupied homes with an emphasis on superior customer service.
• Must have general, basic maintenance experience. Work may include basic level of the following areas: appliance repair, carpentry, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, mechanical and electrical work, with the ability to identify problems and determine effective solutions.
• Possess above average oral and written communication skills with the ability to plan, organize and complete maintenance tasks with little or no supervision
• High school diploma, or equivalent, with 1 – 3 years’ proven experience in property maintenance, or related fields.
• Tools, a valid drivers license, and access to an automobile are required
• Required to take after-hours calls as assigned and weekend work may be required as circumstances warrant
Please note criminal background checks and drug tests are required
Please apply below